Escape Warranty Information
Escape Vapourettes and accessories are manufactured at our state of the art production facility from the highest quality components and materials to ensure that you enjoy the best and most consistent electronic cigarette experience.
In the unlikely event that a defect in either workmanship or materials the following product warranties apply to the original purchaser:
Escape Charging Products - 12 Month Limited Warranty
The Escape charging products listed below are warranted for a period of 12 months from the purchase date, and may at our discretion be replaced or repaired up to a maximum of 2 occasions:
- Charging case
- USB charger
- Car charger
- Mains charger
Escape Batteries – 1 Month Limited Warranty
Escape batteries are consumable items and therefore warranted for 1 month from the date of purchase. Thereafter additional and replacement batteries may be purchased from our website as required. We recommend that batteries are replaced at regular intervals.
Escape Refill Cartridges
Escape refill cartridges are disposable items intended for single use and therefore not warranted.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
We will endeavour to repair or replace any Escape product found to be faulty and return the product to you as soon as possible. In order to do this, we would appreciate your full assistance with respect to the warranty claim instructions below:
- Contact the Customer Help Team and provide: a) a description of the problem, b) the original order number, c) your contact details including your full name, the original delivery address and the telephone number used when placing the original order.
- We will then investigate the problem to determine if you need to return the product.
- If you are requested to return the product a pre-paid return label will be provided.
- Ensure that any products returned are suitably packaged as we will not be able to replace items lost in the post or damaged due to unsuitable packaging.
- Return the product to: Escape Returns, Escape Electronics Ltd, Springfield Estate, Bristol Road, Gloucester, GL2 7ND.
- Returns must be received by us within 7 days of you receiving the pre-paid return label. Failure to return items within this period will result in your claim being closed.
Warranty is void if a defect is caused by incorrect use, improper or inadequate maintenance, improper charging or use of alternative charging adaptors, or unauthorised modifications.
Please be assured that our aim is to offer exceptional customer service by hounouring all warranties as quickly as possible.